To win in metalworking, you want to get ahead of unplanned downtime. Preventative maintenance is critical for peak machine tool performance and maximum asset utilization, reducing overall costs and extending its life and value. Preventative maintenance is important to help protect your equipment investment and plan downtime for minimal disruption. Programs are fully customized for your company’s needs.
We offer one-time preventative maintenance or contract packages. Our highly skilled technicians will come to your facility to help keep your machine at maximum uptime. PM contract packages allow our customers to receive preventative maintenance at regular intervals and offer other benefits, such as discounts on parts and labor for the duration of the contract.
Preventative maintenance benefits include:
- Service provided by factory-trained Mitsubishi service and support engineers, who use a comprehensive multi -point inspection checklist
- Reduces your need to carry maintenance parts inventory
- Improves consistency of performance
- Extends the life of the machine
- Maximizes the trade-in or resale value of your machine
Get more information or receive a quote:
In addition to PMs and PM contracts, we offer the following programs: